How to Clean Make-up Brushes Right
Instead of doing things the same old way you've been used to doing them, try out these real life hacks and cleaning tips from 5-Minute Crafts. These 23 hacks and diy ideas will bring more ease to your cleaning routine than ever so you can have more time for the fun things in life. This video covers a bunch of simple life hacks from bathroom cleaning tips to kitchen cleaning tips and everything in between. They also share some diy ideas for homemade cleaning supplies that include natural ingredients like vinegar, baking soda, citric acid and dish soap. It's always great when you can find natural alternative cleaning solutions and ditch your chemical cleaners. When you do this, you're not only benefitting your own health, but it's also better for the environment too. You can mix up your own cleaning supplies and reuse bottles to keep waste to a minimum. Enjoy these awesome simple life hacks and cleaning tips and try out the ones that call out to you the most.
1. You don't need any fancy products to clean your makeup brushes, and thanks to these diy ideas, you can make your very own makeup brush cleaning board. Take a plastic clip board and with your hot glue gun make little dots and wavy lines all over the board. These will become the ridges that you scrub your brushes on. Put the board in the sink and pour some shampoo on the board. Then run the water and swirl your brush around over the bumps on the board. Swirl around until the water runs clear and your bristles are nice and clean.
2. If you have some nasty grease stains in your oven, just grab some baking soda and water, mix it into a paste and use a scrubby sponge to apply it all over your oven. Then spray some pure vinegar all over the baking soda paste. You can allow the mixture to sit for a while, overnight works best for really dirty ovens. Then when you're ready to scrub, just take your scrubbing sponge and scrub the oven all over. Wash out the baking soda with some water and then dry with a clean cloth.
3. When you get pen, pencil or marker stains on your surfaces, floors or furniture, don't worry, they're not ruined. Just use some WD-40. Spray a good amount of the WD-40 on the stain and then scrub off the marks easily with a cloth.
4. Clean out your blender jar the easy way. Just fill the blender jar up with warm water and squirt a couple of drops of dish soap in the jar too. Then put the jar on it's base and rev it up to high speed for 30 seconds. Pour out the dirty water and rinse out with more hot water. No scrubbing necessary.
5. Wash that greasy hood vent filter out the easy way. Take the filter out of your hood fan and get a pot. Fill the pot with warm water and bring it to a boil. Then, add some baking soda to the water and insert the filter. Let it boil in the water for several minutes and then flip it around and let the other half boil. When you pull it out, it'll be nice and clean, and you won't even have to do any scrubbing.
Enjoy these great diy ideas and simple life hacks and be sure to share your favourites with your friends and family. You can find plenty more real life hacks and diy ideas like this on the 5-Minute Craft's YouTube Channel.***
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Watch the Entire Video on YouTube