One-ingredient Hack for Polishing Your Headlights!
When it comes to cleaning tasks and DIY ideas around the house, you can use all sorts of products and ingredients that you already have in the house to get the job done. This kitchen hacks and simple life hack video has over 3,000,000 views. The following are just some of the DIY ideas you will find in the video.
1. Did you know that you can use toothpaste for all sorts of kitchen hacks and DIY ideas? For kitchen and bathroom faucets use a bit of toothpaste on a soft cleaning cloth and polish up your kitchen or bathroom faucets. Use a bit of toothpaste on a soft cleaning cloth to polish up those car headlights. This DIY idea will get rid of all the dirt and grime from all that driving, and leave your headlights shining brightly. Next time your iron has some stains, try using some toothpaste as a DIY idea for cleaning. Put some toothpaste on a soft cleaning sponge and rub away all the dirt. Your iron will look like new. Toothpaste is a mild abrasive, so it naturally works well to polish things and fill small scratches. Just don't use any toothpaste with cooling crystals or anything like that, as they will scratch the surface badly.
2. Use this kitchen hack to help get your pots and pans clean. This simple life hack is sure to change the way you clean the pots and pans after making a big dinner. This kitchen hack is a serious time saver, and it works so well. Take the pots and the pans off the stove and add in some liquid dish soap. Then pour in some water, and cover with a dryer sheet. Let the dry sheet mixture and let soak for one hour and what's left are pots and pans that you just have to rinse clean.
3. Another useful ingredient to use for a wide variety of simple life hacks and DIY ideas is that of WD40. When you think about WD 40, you don't think about house cleaning tips and tricks, but you are sure to be surprised at what this miracle multi-use product is sure to amaze you. Next time you need a DIY idea to get gum out of carpet, spray some WD40 on the carpet and the gum will peel off like magic. You can also use the spray to get rid of pen or pencil from carpet, pencil off of walls and vinyl furniture.
4. This is an excellent kitchen hack for getting your electric kettle clean again. Simply pour in some Coca-Cola into the kettle and turn it on to heat up the cola. When the soda is done heating up, empty, rinse, and you should have an electric kettle that looks like new again. You can also use Coca-Cola or Pepsi-Cola the next time your toilet bowl needs a good cleaning. Pour a can of Coca-Cola or a can of Pepsi into the toilet bowl and let it sit for a couple of hours. After some time has passed, use a scrub brush, give the toilet a flush and the cola should have done the job for you.
5. This is a craft DIY idea you will want to get the kids to help with. In a bowl add some white school glue, along with your choice of food coloring, and some baking soda. Now stir the mixture until they are smooth in consistency. You now have a homemade batch of silly putty. You can make up a few different batches in a variety of colors and share it with your friends.
These 23 most unusual kitchen hacks and DIY ideas can be found on the 5-Minute Crafts site. On the site you will find all sorts of simple life hacks, cleaning hacks and DIY ideas to keep you busy. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Watch the Entire Video on YouTube