Remove Odors From Your Hands With This One Quick Trick
You can never have too many clean home hacks, and simple life hacks when it comes to cleaning around the house. From cleaning rusty tools to making your own dishwasher detergent, you are sure to love these simple life hacks for around the home. This viral clean home tip video has over 3,000,000 views. The following are just a few of the simple life hacks you will find on the list.
1. Next time you need to get rid of strong odors, maybe you've just cut up some fresh fish and need to wash your hands use this simple life hack. Remove the strong odor from your hands by squeezing some toothpaste into your hands and scrubbing them; the toothpaste should remove the smell.
2. Use this clean home tip to make your homemade dishwasher detergent. You don't have to go out and spend a pile of money on expensive dishwasher detergent that often has toxic chemicals. Try this clean home tip instead. Use some baking soda, some citric acid, a bit of liquid dish soap, and stir the ingredients together. Then take the detergent mixture and put it in an ice cube tray. Let the mixture dry for a couple of hours and use as you would use your regular dishwasher tablets. Put them in a nice jar and keep them under the kitchen sink.
3. For rusty tools, try this clean home tip of soaking the tools in a container of some Coca-Cola. The acidic nature of the Coke will work at getting rid of the rust, and after you rinse off your tools, use a microfiber pad. Your tools should look like new again.
4. Toothpaste as a clean home tip for polishing silver. Sick of all your jewelry and silver cutlery turning a grey color? You don't need to go out and purchase expensive special cleaning polishes, just buff in a little bit of toothpaste with a microfiber pad and you’ll have your sparkly silver back in no again.
5. Toothpaste makes a great alternative for when you run out cleaning supplies, and you need something that works quickly. Use a bit of toothpaste on a microfiber pad and polish up your kitchen taps, use a soft cloth to polish up afterwards for a shine that will impress you. Use some toothpaste on a microfiber pad to polish up those dull car headlights. This DIY idea will get rid of all the dirt and grime from all that driving, and leave your headlights shiny new. Next time your iron is not working quite as well as it should because of the dirty surface, try using some toothpaste as a clean house tip. Put a bit of toothpaste on a microfiber pad and rub away all the dirt. Your iron will look like new.
6. Need a great clean home hack to get your cutting board clean? Try using half a lemon for an easy and inexpensive way to get the job done. Cut a lemon in half and scrub the cutting board. Then take some coarse salt and sprinkle it over the entire board. Leave the salt on the cutting board for about 15 minutes and rinse clean.
7. This is a simple life hack and craft idea you will want to do with the kids. Take a bowl and add in some white school glue, add some food coloring, and baking soda. Now stir in the ingredients until they are a nice smooth consistency. You have now made up your batch of silly putty. You can make up several batches in different colors and share it with your friends. These 23 most unusual simple life hacks and clean home tips can be found on the 5-Minute Crafts site. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Watch the Entire Video on YouTube